 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15269
Re: When to have December dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:45:00 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:
Chris Magno wrote:

I see no reason not have diner on the 2nd friday like we ALWAYS do.

SO i think that makes it the 9th?

what say you all?

That makes it the day before FLL, but I don't know why that's a reason
not to hold dinner the night before.

Other then allowing Wayne to claim he stayed up too late the night
before and "Over slept."

Derek

and FLL affects me how????

not that im bitter cause Calum didnt ask me to be a judge.

no

IM not bitter

NOT at all.

Chris