 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15258
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) Ya, but then we wouldn't have seen that funny penny-arcade comic. :-( Derek (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) There's more where that came from: (URL) you can even buy a shirt: (URL) those easily offended, like some in my yearly performance review, may not appreciate the language found in this comic. However, the grammatical lessons found in this (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)