 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15168
Re: Walmart sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:08:00 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

If you or anyone wants to be added to that list, just reply to this thread.

Chris

What??? There's a secret rtl handshake that I don't know about????

Sign me up!!!

Dave K

Dave, there are a LOT of things you dont know about....

like ....

ummmmm

Calums middle name...

THATS a secret.