 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15155
Re: Are there varieties of 4679 box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 01:55:09 GMT

Hi folks,

It looks like another wave of 4679 extra part boxes has returned this fall,
which is cool.  Does anyone know if there are different assortments this
time?

Calum

Unlike last year, they are no reports of different versions. The inventory for
this years version is alway the same, and can be found on Bricklink. I myself
got 100+ from 4 different stores, over a course of 4 weeks, and all are indeed
the same.

Paul