 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15118
  Re: well, _that_ was interesting!

(...) This is from the same guy who invented the "You suck Yu Gi Oh"?! Wow. Maybe I get the lowbrow Chris. Calum (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: well, _that_ was interesting!

(...) Yes Calum, I can carry on a deep intelignet conversation with one person, at one moment, and not 15 milliseconds later, send you an SMS text, that says "you suck." I'm just "gifted" i guess. :) Chris PS, nice one, on the 8am text to me about (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)