 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1508
    Re: Medium Red Factory —Calum Tsang
   (...) Get started! It's just a matter of finding a little time, every day, to work on building the modules themselves, or models. For example, you don't have to do it all at once-get the materials one day, cut them to size the next, screw together (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Medium Red Factory —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) You are sooo right...anyways, I think it will take me 3 evenings, approx. 1 to 2 hours each to make all modules...then it will take me 4 to 6 more evenings (another 2 to 3 hours each) to furnish the modules with my layout... I spend quite of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)