 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15079
  En route to the 'Sauga

So I'm siting in my truck right now typing this up The truck ain't running, but I think that this is neat anyway--my wireless gets ot to my vehicle! Anyway, after I type this message, I'm starting the truck and pointing the mighty Dodge in a north (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)