 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15054
  Hobby Show stuff

Just a quick note that if you have any monorail track, can you bring it next week to the hobby show? I have some, but probably require some more straight peices and some curves and some... well bring it all, if you have the room. :) See some of you (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Hobby Show stuff

Yup i got some monorail track, and cool train too ! well i think so anyway (:p) yeah don't all groan at once. Cheers Oliver Play Well! "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Ip19Jp.p8I@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)