 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15045
  Hockey Set at Walmart

I noticed the big NHL set ((URL) at Walmart, reduced down to $20. They had sever dozen of them there. Any comments on: 1) play value as a toy 2) parts value What are the "ice" pieces like? Are the lines stickers or painted? Looks like a good source (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hockey Set at Walmart

(...) The sets contain eight "ice" pieces, which are 8x16 white tiles, with the lines painted on them. These pieces work very well in ball contraptions: (URL) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hockey Set at Walmart

(...) If anyone gets some of these (for whatever reason) and wants to get rid of/sell the white mini-figure shoulder pads and the sticker sheets, let me know please! -Greg (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)