 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14993
    Re: Rogers Digital Cable —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Rogers definitely has one you can rent or buy. Early reports are it's pretty good. But you can't directly save anything off of it. So I was thinking if it was possible to build one for around the same price as they sell theirs it might be (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Rogers Digital Cable —Calum Tsang
   (...) My guess is no... (URL) I was thinking more along the lines of, does someone make a digital (...) I don't know a heck of a lot about it, but digital cable is both encrypted and often proprietary. So my guess is, there may be some unencrypted (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)