 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14986
Re: Best "practical" use of Megablocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:37:40 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Calum Tsang wrote:

I've been using them to tilt pies to drain excess moisture from the apple
filling.  I originally used Lego, but I figured if the pie plate was still hot,
I might lose a 2x4, so I decided to use all the Megablocks I've culled out of
garage sale purchases.

You've spent how much on camera equipment and lenses in the last year!?
Where's the picture!?

Derek

It's not that elaborate, seriously.  It's like four Megablocks stuck together to
hold the plate up about half an inch.

Did you want a 6.3MP shot of a pie being held up using Megablocks shot with my
EOS300D and a Sigma28f1.8?  Or should I use the 17-85mm Stabilized and
ultrasonically focus in on the pie itself?

Calum

BOTH!!

Chris