 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14918
Re: It's a Girl!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:46:05 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:
Oh wait we already knew that.

She's Born!

Please join me in congratulating Jeff and Susan on the birth of their
first child Rowan.  Mother and baby are doing well, Jeff hasn't sleep in
three days.  So nothing new for him really.

Rowan was born Oct 10, 2005 at 20:30.

I'm not going to post the picture here, but the first thing I noticed,
Jeff was wearing the Lego Community Crew T shirt.  Rowan is going to
have an interesting life. :-)

Derek

YAY Susan.

oh ya, I guess Jeff E was there for some of it.

I guess we have to tone down the American bashing, it would seem that
Jeff now owns one.

:)

Congratulations Both of you.

Chris