 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14885
14884  |  14886
Subject:
Again, the second thing that goes....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 23:51:14 GMT

is the memory...

I just received an eBay winning auction consisting of 1 9v geared motor, a few
wires, and a red micro-motor.

So I'm all excited 'cause I think now I have 3 micromotors!!  Yippee!!!

So where are the other two?  Oh right, I still have one in the technic space
shuttle (that I'll probably never take out) so that's one...

Where's the other?

I search....

I search....

I search...

Can't find it.

Maybe I lent it to someone....

Racking my brain....

Sitting in front of my computer, ready to post a message to rtlT asking y'all if
I lent anyone here a micromotor...

Meanwhile, the webcam starts moving around--

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

I'm composing my message and i hear the 'bot writing or drawing something.

Just before I hit the Post button, I look at the 'bot.

There it is--the micromotor that I used to lift and lower the writing
instrument.

K, I really need a memory upgrade.

Dave K