 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14874
  Stuff

Does anyone know a junk shop type place where I might find a metal ceiling fan blade. I just need one. Thanks, Derek (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Stuff

(...) you MIGHT try a fewof those nick nak phoney "antique" shops on queen kinda near carlaw (ish) (VERY ish) OR there are some kinda junk-ish typestors on Queen (the other way) near bathurst/spadina LASTLY i THINK there are this type of junk (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Stuff

(...) There's an amazing place here in Hamilton called Mr. Used. I'm sure they'd have what you want. I'd take you there if you want to trek out on a field trip. Also, if you need a fibreglass shark (or two), stained glass church windows, McDonald's (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Stuff

(...) That sounds like the kind of place I'm looking for! If only it wouldn't cost me $20 bucks in gas for this silly item. When I start thinking about the price of gas you know it's bad. At current prices it about 10 to 12 cents a km to power my (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Stuff

(...) i was going to sugest Mr. used. its a great place. OT: my truck is at about 21 cents/Km (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Stuff

(...) ...and if you look to the right you will see Dave K's place.... and over there on the Left is Jeff's new place :) Jeff VW (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)