 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14855
  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto October Monthly Dinner

October 14th, 2005: Monthly Dinner @ 7PM Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario Hey folks, Please join us for rtlToronto monthly dinner at Swiss Chalet on Friday October 14th. Obvious topics include rtl20 debate, what's up with Hobby (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto October Monthly Dinner

I can't believe you posted this from Japan. Stop thinking about nerd things and go enjoy your experience! :) Iain (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto October Monthly Dinner

(...) LOL, thanks Iain, pass me a tissue for my monitor please. You can take the nerd out of Hog Town, but NOT if he takes his laptop with him. Hope you are having a good trip Calum. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)