 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14850
    hobby show —Jacub Maur
   Hey there guys, I will be happy to come and pay the $10. We need to bring our lawn chairs, correct? Marketa said something about bringing the chocolate chip cookies again BUT only if she can plug in her lap top sometime over the weekend? As Allen (...) (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)