 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1485
1484  |  1486
Subject:
Znap Failure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:09:37 GMT

I went to my local TRU (toys R us) [St. Catharines] and was disappointed there
were no Znap products of anykind.  Apparently (at least what the stocker told
me) was that he discounted the items but they were all sold out.  I didn't
ask him how long ago that was, but last week when I went, I didn't see any
.... :(

Anyways, enough on that, I noticed they had some Robot Invention Systems there
1.5, but will wait until 2.0 gets here, and see if they discount them at all.
The price was 300 plus tax.  I can get a system (even MISB) off E-bay for
cheaper (210 US approx.)

I also saw a vision command there for 59.99.  I think that isn't too bad a
price considering the mrsp on it is higher on it....hmmmm

Anyways just some thoughts....

Benjamin Medinets