 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14814
  to recap-- was Re: Comments from a laundromat ...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> So the ruleset up to now--create an autonomous robot that will exchange blocks with other autonomous robots. The specifics are that the container to hold blocks on your robot has to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: to recap-- was Re: Comments from a laundromat ...

(...) I don't really like this. I think the opening should be much more constrained, like Chris was talking about. X blocks high Y studs wide. No variation allowed. It's going to be hard to tell if you found a hole, or are stuck between two other (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)