 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14797
  Traffic report

'Big accident in east hamilton' K, didn't htink much of it--still at work and all... Then I click on my website link--no go... Hmmm... Next report--'traffic accident knocks out power by King and Quigley....' Oh, that's where I live... Eh, whatrya (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Traffic report

(...) And now to Bill for the Sports... Actually Dave, I just couldnt resist posting, since you just made it JUST that much easier for all those long lost stalkers, errr I mean girlfriends to find you. Good luck in getting the power repaired and do (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)