 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14776
    In need of... —David Koudys
   I had an eBay auction that I just lost on... it was for LEGO Racer track with the battery car windup thingies... So if anyone has a spare Racer winder track thingie (two would be better even!), I'd be more than appy to buy it off you. I have an idea (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)