 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14768
14767  |  14769
Subject:
Along with everything else...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:41:48 GMT

I was thinking for the hobby show, since we're having many wonderful yet pretty
much 'static' displays, that we might want to add to it...

Such as, say....

SUNDAY!!!

SUNDAY!!!

SOMEDAY!!!!

EXTREMECROSS 2!!!!!!!

(VROOM!!!)

(VROOOMMM!!!)

How 'bout I show up with my 4x4 arena, and we all show up with 'mini
battlebots'!!!!!

It'd be like Live 1 'xcept smaller and such...  (and hopefully Wayne won't kill
a controller....)

We could have events every few hours and such...

It's a suggestion.

Dave K