 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14697
  Re: Mating Game - moc up

(...) Exactly. The day of the event should be "Prom Day", because you know everyone's going to score some points. I'd call my robot "bi" because it has two functions; it will take blocks in, or you can strap-on the dispenser, and dish them out. The (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mating Game - moc up

(...) the jokes are HALF the fun of this game. Chris (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)