 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14611
  Train Show October

So now I'm putting my considerable attention and abilities on the upcoming trian show. Right now, Janey's 3 module section kinda dead ends onto nothing. So here's what's in my basement right now-- (URL) The track is all there, and I may get a few (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Train Show October

(...) Make sure you're still tall enough to go on the good rides with Iain... Ralph (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train Show October

(...) Dave last show, when we talked trains, I was going to reduce my grade by half, taking (iirc) 32 (or was it 38, too lazy to check currently) brick high grade, down to 16 (if my numbers are correct). Are we still cool with that??? In all (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)