 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14610
    Here's the thing... —David Koudys
   I work for an 'international company', which means, at least for some on this side of hte pond, that the company has branches and offices in both the US and Canada. Our head office is in the states, though, so that's where all the executives reside, (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)