 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14573
  Clamps!

I have a robot... sort of. I just have no way of attaching it to the wood. It doesn't need to move, it just needs to sit there. It's a "Sit-bot." Anywayze, I'll bring it so you can pat me on the head and say "how cute" and "good try" and call me (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)