 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14567
14566  |  14568
Subject:
Hold the phone!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:12:52 GMT

I can only find one of my 'Runamok Design Team' logos!!!!

I can't enter without 2... for when I kick Chris's heinie, I want him to know
exactly which 'bot kicked it so hard!!!

Hmmm, have to tear the house apart to find it...

Dave K