 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14561
14560  |  14562
Subject:
Blurry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 22:31:29 GMT

Since Brickfest I've had non-stop work from LEGO (including stroyboarding what
turned out to be six TV commercials) and I finally finished everything today.
Could I possibly build a robot TONIGHT I wondered? So for part of my plan, I
needed to see the set-up and in looking at one of the pictures, I noticed
something was blurred out. What was it, I wonder! What is Chris and/or Calum
hiding!?!?!
-Greg