 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14555
Re: need an official ruling...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:13:49 GMT

Can the 'bot be exactly a foot long, or does it have to fit between the line and
the end of the board?

Or is that painted line exactly a foot from the edge?

Chris has to answer this one...I'm pretty sure the space between the side of the
tape and the end of the beam is 12".

Calum