 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14539
  Should i be nice and mention this..... ROBOT BoP game

You guys do realize that the game board has a "RIGHT" and "LEFT" side? right?? that means you have to make your robot so that it will work for EITHER side of the game board. if we all show up, and our robots all need to be on the "left" side (or (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Should i be nice and mention this..... ROBOT BoP game

(...) ... (...) ... (...) See, here's a good reason NOT to have a "stop" bolt that keeps the beam from spinning. With no bold, you could mount your robot on the left side, then just turn the beam, and the next person could mount THEIR left-side (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)