 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14531
  Re: Spybotic

(...) Chris, The spybot has many of my new favorite part.... the three bladed liftarms. You don't get 120 degree angles out of LEGO very often or easily. Kev (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Spybotic

(...) thanks Kevin. I dont recall sorting out that part... i think i have few of those.... FWIW. people who build technic with "angles" IMHO are considers way more advance than I. heck. most times 90 degrees throws me off. ;) Chris (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)