 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14529
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19 Robotics Contest Rules and Date Finalized —Chris Magno
   (...) ya know.... i never thought about a "test" beam. please bring it. As well, i wil try to remember to bring a LEVEL, a "combo" square, some screws, and a drill. and YES, my intention was to constantly mess with "friction" like i said, on game (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19 Robotics Contest Rules and Date Finalized —Trevyn Watson
   (...) I am. I hope it's not important, because I won't be able to read this group until Monday. See you all tomorrow! (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)