 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14512
    I just saw this: re HiTechnic —Chris Magno
    on some other LUG i saw this: "... some snipage I am happy to say that HiTechnic www.hitechnic.com is taking orders. Only three products for now as a lot of the previous goodies can no longer be made without supplies of 9v electric plates from TLG. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !!

        Re: I just saw this: re HiTechnic —Ross Crawford
     (...) I am really glad to see this, but disappointed TLC has chosen not to produce any more electric plates. I would imagine they are plagued by similar production problems as train tracks, I really hope this doesn't bode badly for 9V trains... And (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: I just saw this: re HiTechnic —Richie Dulin
   (...) It sure is! Spotlighted. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)