 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14510
    wheel's for studs —Chris Magno
    has anyone found a good wheel diameter to use for a robot to mount on to the top (or sides) of a 2x4? you know. I'm just curious. its not for anything special or anything. I just have this 2x4 wood stud lying here, and.... ummm.. thought maybe it (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)