 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14504
    Re: a fight at the playground —Chris Magno
   (...) ross, YOU showed up at one of our TRAIN events many years ago. The rule is thus: if you show up and are from "out of province" then you get to be an honourary member (if i think your cool) Dem's 'da breaks, big boy. Chris (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: a fight at the playground —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ah yes, I recall - (URL) the first, inaugural, train1>, after I managed to find the place. Guess I'll just have to live with that label too then. ROSCO (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)