 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14420
14419  |  14421
Subject:
Could someone PLEASE change the front page banner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:31:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

That Brick-thing-fest is LONG since over.

What do I have to do to get that banner changed from the front page of
lugnet (1) ?

OR should i just wait for the servers to go to a more efficient country?

Chris

1.  http://www.lugnet.com/img/homepage/brickfestlogo-252x92.gif