 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14330
  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) And keep in mind while counting that Janey had, at least for a little bit, a small piece of the GBC designed by her as well (with the help of my son). (...) Actually, while I didn't get to see it run, I liked the cable cars in the micro train (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) Yes, and while I enjoyed his help a lot, my favourite part was the big hug he gave me before he went home. What a cutie! It was a pleasure meeting you as well. (...) Thanks, the cable cars were fun, I hope to expand that layout (it was very (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) hmm. Very interesting. Does that mean Janey, who contributed to one of the Great Ball Contraption modules had more in the Technic/Mindstorms/GBC area than all the robot-heads & robot-freaks of rtl combined? I'm totally not going there. (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)