 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14328
  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) OH!!! oh, oh... go there, please!!! How many??? Really, I didnt have time to check the name tags... (giggle). Im begging you, go there Steve!!! Of course, it would so not be my style to taunt rtl. (Oh man, laughing that hard with coffee in (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) And keep in mind while counting that Janey had, at least for a little bit, a small piece of the GBC designed by her as well (with the help of my son). (...) Actually, while I didn't get to see it run, I liked the cable cars in the micro train (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) Yes, and while I enjoyed his help a lot, my favourite part was the big hug he gave me before he went home. What a cutie! It was a pleasure meeting you as well. (...) Thanks, the cable cars were fun, I hope to expand that layout (it was very (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) hmm. Very interesting. Does that mean Janey, who contributed to one of the Great Ball Contraption modules had more in the Technic/Mindstorms/GBC area than all the robot-heads & robot-freaks of rtl combined? I'm totally not going there. (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)