 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14323
Re: seems like calum had a good idea....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:38:10 GMT

On 8/17/05, Chris Magno wrote:

(since i am in fine form....

rob,

you HAVE to see this:

Chris

AARRRGGHHHH!!!

whew! that scared the cr@p out of me!

2856x2142 is NOT a nice resolution for web viewing.

That is why brickshelf should auto-resize images :)

(No offense Janey...It's the size of the images that offends me, not
the subject :)  On top of that, I didn't even know it was your nose
until I manages to zoom out...

P.S. what is the head on that fig?

-Rob A>