 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14301
Re: Cool inverted coaster track pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote:

I was browsing brickshelf recents, abd discovered this folder:
This is SO cool.  I would buy this stuff :)

Me too.  Anybody know who this brickshelfer is, or what we can do to lobby LEGO
to produce track like this?