 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14266
    Re: OT: Math Help —Derek Raycraft
   (...) One of the things I did pickup from "my" answer is you need to have a sample frequency small enough that you are not going to get wind direction changes of 180 degrees or more. And I say or more, because it's important to the average which (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: OT: Math Help —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I noticed that, also. I think it says "changes must be less than 180". However, I'm not sure it matters which direction you went. For example, if you get readings of 10 deg and 20 deg, but in the time between the direction was never 15 (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)