 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14258
  OT: A trip to Berlin

Hey folks, A while ago someone said they enjoyed reading my travelogues. In the fall of 2004, I ended up going on an emergency business trip to Germany. This has: -Tales of me driving at 190km/h in a $75,000 car with two hours of sleep. -How to see (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: A trip to Berlin

(...) ya it was a GREAT story, it moved me, much beter than the musical Tommy(tm) or Cats.(tm) so, how goes that RC lego video? Chris (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A trip to Berlin

(...) style and great photos to boot. Thanks for posting it! Iain (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)