 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14249
Re: The box the Smart car came in...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:55:58 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

"Is that a smart car" (pointing to the Element)

"No, that's the box the smart car came in"

My parents are probably geting a Honda Element when their 1990 Volvo wagon
(~500 000 km) bites the dust.

    Iain