 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1417
    Re: train bridges —Chris Magno
   (...) actually, with this new e-mail authorization thing, something odd happened. I composed that smarty pants message, and sent it on its merry way. then I got the note from LUGNET asking me to confirm the message, when I clicked on the link, a web (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: train bridges —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) How long ago was that? If it happens again, take it up in admin. Todd squashed one bug already although I don't think it was this one per se. There may well be more out there yet. (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)