 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14126
  Re: mindstorms and trains, what else?

(...) Well, at least that is a RUMOR! Keep in mind this person is sharing information second hand. Nothing has been said by the company, and how can we trust the person that shared this information with Eurobricks to have gotten it right or (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: mindstorms and trains, what else?

(...) For sure Todd... you're right.... it IS a RUMOR! I'm taking the info with a large grain of salt - I think I was more excited by the simple news that a NEW RCX is coming in 2006... I think we all are. Play well John (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)