 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14091
    Re: The new rtlToronto banner and stand! —Iain Hendry
   (...) That looks great, guys! At first I thought Derek was wearing a dark-green rtlToronto shirt, and I was all like, "!". Iain (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: The new rtlToronto banner and stand! —Calum Tsang
   (...) We'll be doing sometime this year a new set of shirts...early on people wanted grey...is green another colour people want? These will not be the blueprint-style shirts from before but a new design. Calum (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)