 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14089
14088  |  14090
Subject:
The new rtlToronto banner and stand!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 04:21:19 GMT

Hey guys,

Check this out:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/banner.jpg

This is one of our new rtlToronto banners, for shows and events.  It's a frame
made of everyone's favourite "what the heck else are you gonna do with it other
than bridges'n'train station ironwork Lego parts, ZNAP.  The frame stands freely
and seems to withstand people walking around indoors.

Thanks to Rob Antonishen for printing out the banners and to Derek for helping
assemble it.  They'll make a great addition for future events...a little bit of
visual identification.  We'll do smore for future events, the paper is easily
changed out.

For the next one, I want to do a train highlight one, so I need people to bring
me their very favourite train locomotive models for photographing.

Calum