 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14035
  Re: Oh bother (part deux!)

(...) I think the PaB has 1x4 grey bricks in regular stock, but they may be expensive. JeffVW said the contents had changed recently, I think. Calum (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Oh bother (part deux!)

(...) Actually what I said was that Cookstown now has Pick-a-brick, I was there on the weekend, and I saw 2 x 4 Grey bricks (New or old, I am not certain of) Jeff VW (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)