 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14009
14008  |  14010
Subject:
After thinking about it for weeks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 14:50:08 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000146.htm

This is what I came up with

(scroll down to the train stuff...)

THere'll be a mountain-ish thing in the upper right to tie in with Janey--so
Janey, you actually don't have to extend into that area, I got it--we'll make
the road continue into the mountain and stuff...

Anyway, this is completely tentative, but I'm having fun with the 'tangent
tracks'.

As an aside, if I knew more about web-based programming, I'd start a site where
people could upload track designer or track draw layouts and ideas, and have
some sort of categories, like organize layouts by size and stuff, 'cause  trying
to parse all the different sites with track layouts and ideas is a little
disheartening...

Eh, whatever...

Dave K