 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13960
Re: My Kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:57:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Fri, April 29, 2005 8:58 am, Calum Tsang said:
for a 1 x 2 Technic brick with hole in Teal!!!

You have it easy:

looking at that, I'd say you really don't need 100% of the pieces to be the
"correct" color...

You can most likely get away with a mix of black & the "other" color...

Well, that's what I meant in that I think the hopper guy has it harder...a lot
of the colours don't have corresponding elements, so he's "cheated".  Dave only
needs those Technic beams...and I guess turntables.

Calum