 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13940
  Re: rtlToronto Space 1 (without the square brackets...)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) I thik it's really great as well, but I also don't think that should stop the non-moonbase spec folks from bringing stuff. I'll probably build a few moonbases to spec myself. (...) Let's (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Space 1 (without the square brackets...)

(...) We would probably need some plain corridor sections (T and +) as many simple modules have only one connection... P.S. for those who haven't seen it, the moonbase standard is explained in extreme detail here (URL) A> (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Space 1 (without the square brackets...)

(...) (URL) am SO THERE. RIP Mirabel :( Iain PS Does anyone know if it's legal to do this: Build your own "trailer" and move into a trailer park? Do they trailer parks typically have requirements like, "trailer must be CSA approved up in hurr" or (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)